[Kolab-devel] Kolab Server 2.1.0 Final Release

Andreas Micklei andreas.micklei at ivistar.de
Fri May 11 11:56:50 CEST 2007

Hi,

Am Donnerstag, 10. Mai 2007 schrieb Thomas Arendsen Hein:
> I've just uploaded the final release of Kolab Server 2.1.0

Congratulation!

Anybody tried upgrading from 2.0.3 yet? I did not get around upgrading to
2.0.4 here, so I would like to skip that. Any problems to expect?

regards,
Andreas Micklei

P.s. If this is explained in the docs feel free to ignore me. I will read it
when I get time for the upgrade. ;-)

--
Andreas Micklei
IVISTAR Kommunikationssysteme AG

Handelsregister: Berlin Charlottenburg HRB 75173
Umsatzsteuer-ID: DE207795030
Vorstand: Dr.-Ing. Dirk Elias
Aufsichtsratsvorsitz: Dipl.-Betriebsw. Frank Bindel