kolab + fetchmail gives error in multidrop

Alain Spineux aspineux at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 15:43:19 CEST 2007

Hi

Did your read http://wiki.kolab.org/index.php/Fetchmail_with_Kolab2

What is 'localhost' ? is it your true domain name ? Or do you use localhost
to not show us your real domain name ?

Are you sure your kolab domains are realy working ?

Did you tried to send an email to sumit at localhost yourself ?

Did you specified "localdomains your.real.domain" in your fetchmail script ?

What give

# grep ^mydomain /kolab/etc/postfix/main.cf

On 3/29/07, rajnish kumar <kumarrajnishgupta at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear friends
>                     I installed kolab2 and its working fine. I have to
>  catchall mail in one account for this i have configured fetchmail in
>  multidrop then it is giving error like this
>      fetchmail: SMTP< 250 Ok
>  fetchmail: SMTP> RCPT TO:<sumit at localhost
>   <sumit at localhost>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in local
>  recipient table
>  fetchmail: SMTP error: 550 <sumit at localhost>: Recipient address rejected:
>  User unknown in local recipient table
>  fetchmail: SMTP listener doesn't like recipient address `sumit at localhost'
>
>  and mail goes to postmaster
>
>  thnx in advance
>
>  with regs
>  sumit