Problem uploading free/busy information to server

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at pardus.de
Tue Mar 20 15:35:24 CET 2007

Dick Kniep <dick.kniep at lindix.nl> writes:

> Hi list,
>
> Some more information:
>
> When I open the URL in the browser, I get the correct information from the
> server:
>
> BEGIN:VCALENDAR PRODID:-//proko2//freebusy 1.0//EN METHOD:PUBLISH VERSION:2.0
> BEGIN:VFREEBUSY ORGANIZER:MAILTO:dick.kniep at lindix.nl
> DTSTAMP:20070315T180104Z
> URL:http://kolab.lindix_internal.nl/freebusy/dick.kniep@lindix.nl.ifb
> DTSTART:20070315T000000Z DTEND:20070514T000000Z
> FREEBUSY:20070315T150000Z/20070315T153000Z END:VFREEBUSY END:VCALENDAR
>
> Note however, that the name of the kolab server is kolab.lindix_internal.nl,
> so it is NOT the same as the mail domain, but I thought that that should be
> no problem. At least, the server answers nicely above.

That should not be a problem since you also entered the correct server
address in the free/busy URL.

If you followed the advice at
http://wiki.kolab.org/index.php/Kolab2_Server_Troubleshooting_-_Free/Busy
then you probably also checked the GET requests directed from your
client to the apache server. Do these look as expected?

Cheers,

Gunnar