Freebusy Upload Issue (Kontact)

Nissim Penias nissimpenias at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 20 11:45:25 CET 2007

Hi,

I already read this document and checked all steps decribed there.

1. when running
https://host.domain.com/freebusy/trigger/user@domain.com/Calendar.pfb
    I see that /kolab/var/kolab/www/freebusy/cache/* is getting updated .
    The browser is also returning the calendar information in VCAL format.
2. Wheh running https://host.domain.com/freebusy/user@domain.com.ifb
    the browser gives the content of
/kolab/var/kolab/www/freebusy/freebusy.php .

    This brings me to my next question: should freebusy.php contain my VCAL
info
    as mentioned below or shoudl it be a script ? my brain tells me it
should be a php script !

    here is my freebusy.php content:

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
PRODID:-//K Desktop Environment//NONSGML libkcal 3.2//EN
VERSION:2.0
METHOD:PUBLISH
BEGIN:VFREEBUSY
DTSTAMP:20070318T220651Z
ORGANIZER:user at domain.com
DTSTART:20070318T220651Z
DTEND:20070517T210651Z
FREEBUSY:20070319T080000Z/20070319T100000Z
END:VFREEBUSY

END:VCALENDAR

REMARK: I don't see this file getting updated with my new calendar events
registered under /kolab/var/kolab/www/freebusy/cache/domain^com/user/*

Any suggestions?