Can't see attendees freebusy information in contact ????? help is required .

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at pardus.de
Tue Mar 20 11:06:39 CET 2007

"Nissim Penias" <nissimpenias at hotmail.com> writes:

> I also read the freebusy troubleshooting document published in the kolab
> website and I am able to manually retrieve/generate freebusy contect through
> the browser but still can't see freebusy information through contact when
> creating new event.

So you can generate and receive free/busy lists without any problems
for all users involved in an event?

And you also see the GET requests described on the troubleshooting
wiki page in your apache server logs?

If both holds true, then I admit I'd also have no idea.

You could post the iCal result you receive when you manually enter the
free/busy urls.

Cheers,

Gunnar