Mysql and Kolab

Dalton carbuza at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 12:45:49 CET 2007

Hi, guys;

I'm new with kolab, and really impressed !!

Everythigs went OK with the instalation, but now I've got a couple of
questions about it.

Since Kolab has installed Apache, I will use it as my web server and host in
it my web page: ¿is this OK, or may be I should leave that server only for
kolab purposes?

I tried to load my web page in the server (/kolab/var/kolab/www/myWeb) and
everything is OK, but there is no way to connect with my Mysql database (php
web page) which is installed in the system (not in kolab). Apparently, the
web server installed in kolab has no access to mysql. ¿Is there any way to
make conexions with mysql possible from the apache of kolab?

Thank you very much for your help.

Dalton