Messages disappearing????

Joon Radley joon at radleys.co.za
Fri Jun 29 12:28:09 CEST 2007

Hi Dick,

> Is there anyone around who knows what is going on? I see only mail of
today
> and yesterday. All mail that is older than that has disappeared.......

You do need to provide a bit more information in order for the list to help
you.

Are all folders affected or just some?
Have you looked at the IMAP4 logs?
Are the messages still in the IMAP4 folders on the server?
Have you checked you archiving setting in Kontact?
Is there any other IMAP4 clients accessing the affected account?
Have you tried to access the same account with another IMAP4 client?

Best Regards

Joon Radley
Radley Network Technologies CC
Cell: +27 (0)83 368 8557