spamassassin question

Paul Douglas Franklin pdf at yugm.org
Mon Jun 18 22:16:53 CEST 2007

Balazs asks a good question; I'll be very interested in the answer for
my system as well.
Also, what about spamassassin?  On my home system, it appears to be
filtering out my a.word.a.day mailing.  I even turned off Amavis e-mail
scanning on the services page and still am not getting this innocuous
mailing.  Before I roll this out in our business environment, I really
need to understand how to make sure the right stuff is getting thru.
--Paul