Integration of Kolab2 and Samba

lists at feilner-it.net lists at feilner-it.net
Mon Jun 18 11:26:29 CEST 2007

Am Freitag 18 Mai 2007 07:39:48 schrieb Wilhelm Meier:
> Hi,
>
> what is the best way to integrate the kolab2 ldap-directory with samba
> (sambaSamAccount) and Unix (posixAccount)?
>
> I read some postings about this, but I did not found a real solution. I
> want make as minimal changes to the kolab2-webadmin-interface as possible,
> well, as minimal changes to the  kolab2-dist itself.
>
> Is there any ongoing activity to integrate these ?

If this is possible, and there is anybody who might want to write an article
on this topic for the german Linux Magazine, I'd behappy to recieve an email
at: Markus Feilner <mfeilner at linuxnewmedia.de>

Thanks!
--

Best Regards - Mit freundlichen Gruessen
Markus Feilner

Feilner IT Linux & GIS
Linux Solutions, Training, Seminare und Workshops - auch Inhouse
Koetztingerstr 6c                93057 Regensburg
fon regensburg                  +49 941 8107989
mobil                           +49 170 3027092=20
www: www.feilner-it.net mail: mfeilner at feilner-it.net