Installing kolab-server-2.1.0 fails on Suse 10.3 alpha4

Jogchum Reitsma j.reitsma at hccnet.nl
Fri Jun 15 19:20:23 CEST 2007

Bernhard Reiter schreef:
> On Friday 01 June 2007 22:03, Jogchum Reitsma wrote:
>
>> Probably a 32-version (present at /lib/libc.so.6) is expected, but I
>> don't have an idea to tackle this yet
>>
>> After failing gcc, a lot of the other packages fail to install
>> subsequently of course.
>>

> What kind of machine is this?
> There are known problems with 64 bit machines
> and the used OpenPKG version.
>
> Bernhard

Hi Bernard,

Sorry for my late reply - we were on a short, unconnected holiday.

It is a self-assembled system, MSI K8N Master2-FAR dual Opteron board,
with two Opteron 244's and 2GB memory.

I am testing now with the Suse rpm-version of kolab, which leads me a
little further on the road, but not quite where I want yet.

But if you have an idea for the OpenPKG solution, I'll be happy to hear!

Thanks so far,

regards, Jogchum.