services link not showing up

J.C. França digital at usina-de-imagens.com.br
Mon Jun 11 16:53:34 CEST 2007

On Monday 11 June 2007 09:50:15 Bernhard Reiter wrote:

> On Sunday 10 June 2007 23:04, J.C. França wrote:
> > 1 - upgrading from 2.04 to 2.1
> > 2 - after upgrade manager shows up as mantainer (not sure if it should be
> > something else)
> It should stay "manager".
> But not that you should work not as manager but as an admin account.
The odd thing is, at the beginning of the seup yesterday, right after install,
it showed an user "mana n/a" as mantainer

> > 3 - "services" link doesn't show up, therefore I can't do any further
> > configuration!
> This would be to be expected if you only have mantainer rights.
> > 4 - checked LDAP db but couldn't find any reason.
> > any hints?
> Try to use the manager bind dn and password from
> /kolab/etc/kolab/kolab.conf try to be manager again.
I tried. Everything seems to be fine with kolab.conf (is it supposed to have
both bind_pw and bind_pw_hash variables?).
Maybe something was missed when using the python script to convert the LDAP db
to 2.1. Shall I try to rebuilt the LDAP db? How would you suggest doing this?

TIA,
JK