install failed

Paul Douglas Franklin pdf at yugm.org
Fri Jun 8 04:14:13 CEST 2007

I have discovered the following:
1)  Ubuntu 7.04 64-bit version does not want to install Kolab, but the
I386 version will.
2)  LAMP and Kolab do not co-exist well on that Ubuntu server for
someone like me who has little knowledge.  They might for someone who
really knows what he's doing.
3)  apt-get remove apache2 did not remove apache2 even though it said it
did.
I'm now re-installing Ubuntu (finished that, actually) and Kolab (it's
working merrily away).  I expect this to go just fine from here on out.
--Paul

--
Paul Douglas Franklin
Computer Manager, Union Gospel Mission of Yakima, Washington