can not create new user

Alain Spineux aspineux at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 19:26:47 CEST 2007

Did you try to create other users ?
Did you try to create users from another computer ?

Can you try this command ?

ldapsearch -D "cn=manager,cn=internal,dc=knhosp,dc=go,dc=th" -w YOURPASSWORD
-s sub -b "k=kolab,dc=knhosp,dc=go,dc=th" "(objectClass=*)" | grep
postfix-mydestination

On 6/5/07, Mr. Surachai Sriaram <ninetea at hotmail.com> wrote:

> hi all
> i check my kolab.conf in /etc/kolab/kolab.conf and this report the value
> of
> field "base_dn" my value is "dc=knhosp,dc=go,dc=th" , how can i do this
> problem.
>
> regard.
>
> Your email are difficult to read because their is no mark about what you
> added and
> the contain of the mail you are replying.
>
> Anyway
> could you look in  file kolab.conf, normaly
> in  /kolab/etc/kolab/kolab.conf
> but maybe in /etc/kolab/kolab.conf in debian
> and report the value for field "base_dn"
> This will give us the original domain name you gave in the bootstarp.
> It should be dc=knhosp,dc=go,dc=th <cybernude at knhosp.go.th>
>
> Regards
>

> On 6/4/07, Mr. Surachai Sriaram <ninetea at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> hi all.
>
> i use bootstrap and complete step to config by bootstrap , but whent i
> creat
> new user it wast same error , help me please.
> regard
>
> 1.9.4 is an unknnow version  :-)
> This is not a menu, but a section in the middle of the page. But only on
> the
> version 2.1.
> Pre 2.1 has only one domain you setup at bootstrap
>

> hi all
> i can't find Menu Domain i use version 1.9.4 (install with apt-get on
> debian
> 4 eth system) suggest me please.
> regard.
>
>     If you use Version 2.1.0 go to the WebAdmin interface under Service's
> and
> >there you find your domain under Domains. Add you domain and do not
> forgett
> >to create afterward on the top the distribution list for the admin. If
> you
> >do not use 2.1.0 go to wiki and look for the workaround (I do not
> recommend
> >this). I hope this helps:
> >
> >Kind regards
> >
> can not create new user
> >
> >hi all I have problem when I am Create New User With kolab-webadmin this
> is
> >error messages "Email address cybernude at knhosp.go.th not in domain" how
> can
> >i do, "knhosp.go.th" is my domain regard.

Alain Spineux
aspineux gmail com
May the sources be with you