Multiple copies of mail in kolab2.1 latest release

rajnish kumar kumarrajnishgupta at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 07:13:16 CEST 2007

Dear friends
                   I have installed kolab2.0 with fetchmail (my mail
is hosted some where else) it's working fine no issue with this.( Mail
repeat)

After final release Kolab2.1 i have installed in my test server only
problem with  this kolab2.1  is let's example --
To    --        aaa at indo.com,bbb at indo.com
cc    --         ccc at indo.com

I have send mail like uppper form Gmail or any other domains to my
kolab2.1 test server.
First this mail comes my ISP then I have download this mail from ISP
through fetchmail in one account like  "ddd at indo.com" after that I
runs again fetchmail in this case i pickup allmails in ddd at indo.com
and distribute it locally with  * options through fetchmail.  But what
happen 3 copies of mail will goes to all user''s like aaa,bbb,ccc. I
belived my problem will sorted out.

with regds
rajnish