Installing kolab-server-2.1.0 fails on Suse 10.3 alpha4

Jogchum Reitsma j.reitsma at hccnet.nl
Fri Jun 1 21:49:19 CEST 2007

Richard Bos schreef:
> Hoi Jochum,
>
> Op Saturday 26 May 2007 22:58:05 schreef Jogchum Reitsma:
>
>> Google wasn't my friend this time, maybe someone here is - what do I do
>> wrong?
>>
>> thanks in advance, regards, jogchum
>>

> Geen idee, maar je zou de native version kunnen proberen:
> http://ftp5.gwdg.de/pub/opensuse/repositories/server:/Kolab/SUSE_Factory/repodata/
> http://en.opensuse.org/Kolab

Hi Richard,

Fun to see a Dutch reply! But nevertheless I'll continue in broken
English... I did give it a try, both adding it as a repository and
downloading the rpm's and using rpm to install. I get stuck in an
endless and seemingly unresolvable chain of dependancies, with at the
end the suggestion of yast to delete kde altogether... So I decided to
give the original approach another try. See for this my reply to the
reaction of Gunnar Wrobel.

Thanks....

regards, Jogchum