FreeBusy Problems

Torsten Krah tkrah at fachschaft.imn.htwk-leipzig.de
Tue Jul 31 11:18:52 CEST 2007

Am Dienstag, 31. Juli 2007 schrieb Gunnar Wrobel:
> Torsten Krah <tkrah at fachschaft.imn.htwk-leipzig.de> writes:
> > Hi.
> >
> > I want to use freebusy with kolab. Did a standard install.
> > Fllowed the wiki troubleshooting article - but first point fails already
> > and theres no log file:
> >
> > Apache Error Log tells:
> >
> > [Sat Jul 28 10:39:52 2007] [warn] [client 192.168.1.100] [25479]
> > auth_ldap authenticate: user krah authentication failed; URI
> > /freebusy/krah.ifb [ldap_search_ext_s() for user failed][Invalid DN
> > syntax]
> > [Sat Jul 28 10:41:52 2007] [warn] [client 192.168.1.100] [25480]
> > auth_ldap authenticate: user krah authentication failed;
> > URI /freebusy/trigger/krah/Kalender.pfb [ldap_search_ext_s() for user
> > failed] [Invalid DN syntax]
> >

> > The user uid is "krah" and the mail address "krah at testdomain".
> >
> > If i point the browser to the url internal server error is happening with
> > that messages above in the log.
> >
> > Any hints whats wrong?
>
> Do you have any trouble logging in with that uid or mail-address
> anywhere else? Does free/busy work if you use the mail address for
> logging in or does it only fail if you use the short UID?
>
> What is strange is the "Invalid DN syntax" message. This looks like a
> deeper problem. Can you tell us more about the Kolab version you
> installed. It's also always helpful if you state your base system in
> which you installed the OpenPKG envrionment.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Gunnar

I can login with the uid to the mail server (imap, smtp) and the web
interface.
It does not matter if i use the uid or the full email adress, error stays the
same.

Kolab Version is 2.1 - installed from the Gentoo kolab2 overlay, latest
version.
I did not use the openpkg environment.

kind regards

Torsten