kolab server 2.1 install on Ubuntu 7.04

Divan Santana divan.santana at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 00:02:09 CEST 2007

I have easily installed kolab 2.1 on 7.04.
If you do a netstat -tnl|grep 80 or 443 is it listening?
Are you sure it installed correctly?

There are a few things u need to change before installed openpkg kolab on
ubuntu. Its listed on the wiki.

--
Divan Santana

Skype:                  DivanSantana
Gtalk/MSN:              Divan.Santana at GMail.com

Love God, Love People, Love Life!