Newbie questions about address book, configure client and others

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Jul 24 11:12:43 CEST 2007

On Friday 20 July 2007 13:19, Rubén Gómez Antolí wrote:
> I'll itemize now the step to configure an account:
>
> - Add user to kolab, and to kolab's groups throug web interface.
> - Use kolabwizard.
> - Run kmail and change option to visible groupware folders.

(this is unusal, btw.)

> - Configure SMTP transport to send mails throug kolab.

This should be already done by the wizard, if you start on
a clean account.

> - Need to delete in korganizer local resource.
> - Need to configure "personal" page of korganizer.
> - Need to configure "groupware" page of korganizer.
> - Configure "free/busy" page of korganizer.

Should not need configuration.
(Note you _must_ not publish freebusy lists with Kolab Server >=2).

> - Configure "group work" manually: add groups acounts, add perms...
>
> Are there a "fast" method to configure it?

Did you check into KDE Kiosk?

--
Managing Director - Owner: www.intevation.net      (Free Software Company)