spam filter and user with dynamic IPs posting with SMTP auth

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at pardus.de
Wed Jul 18 18:39:24 CEST 2007

Hi Johannes,

Johannes Graumann <johannes_graumann at web.de> writes:

> Gunnar Wrobel wrote:
>
>> Problem is that you need postfix-2.4.* which is not yet part of
>> Kolab-2.1 but will be part of Kolab-2.2. Preparations for Kolab-2.2
>> are currently under way.
> Will horde integration also be part of 2.2?

Horde-integration has two parts:

1) replacing the old horde libraries within the current Kolab CVS
2) adding packages for installing the horde groupware client

The add-on packages (2) will probably be available on the Kolab
mirrors 2.2. But that is only my assumption at the moment. Thomas
could probably remark on that.

(1) will not be part of 2.2 but instead become the major task after
2.2 has been released.

Cheers,

Gunnar