Kolab 2.1 and Horde question

Alan Murrell lists at murrell.ca
Tue Jul 17 06:19:27 CEST 2007

On Monday 16 July 2007 08:22:11Gunnar wrote:
> > My question is this: am I don configuring Horde, or do I still need to do
> > further configuration?  If so, what else do I need to do?
> >
> > Thanks! :-)
>
> If you ran kolabconf you should be all set. Or are you missing any
> functionality?

I don't appear to be.  I haven't done any more "extensive" testing yet (making
changes to appointments, adding/removing contacts, etc.), but the necessary
functionality *seems* to be there.  I just wanted to make sure I wasn't
missing any steps in making sure it is configured properly (or as properly
as "beta" software can be)

I will advise of any issues I encounter.

-Alan