Horde problem - Unable to synchronise

Michal Juriš juris at ucetnictvi-on-line.cz
Wed Jan 31 15:59:00 CET 2007

Hello,

I've just finished installing horde on our Kolab server machine following
these instructions:
http://wiki.kolab.org/index.php/Kolab2_Installation_-_Horde

But now I get lot of these errors on the top of horde's page. Only mail is
working (only INBOX, no subfolders), but all other apps just display no data

Horde/Kolab: Unable to synchronise address book "xxx at xxx's Address Book": NO,
Invalid mailbox name
Error  Horde/Kolab: Unable to synchronise shares: NO, Mailbox does not exist
Error  Horde/Kolab: Unable to synchronise address book "xxx at xxx's Address
Book": NO, Invalid mailbox name
Error  Horde/Kolab: Unable to synchronise address book "xxx at xxx's Address
Book": NO, Invalid mailbox name
Error  Horde/Kolab: Unable to synchronise shares: NO, Mailbox does not exist
Error  Horde/Kolab: Unable to synchronise calendar "xxx at xxx's Calendar": NO,
Invalid mailbox name

I don't really know what can be the cause ..

Thanks for any hint ...