outdated clamav (was: Re: Kolab listen only on local ports)

Thomas Arendsen Hein thomas at intevation.de
Mon Jan 29 16:58:39 CET 2007

* Rodrigo de Oliveira Gomes <akada at uol.com.br> [20061204 12:44]:
> Please, How can I replace this error in freshclam?
>
> Server:~# /kolab/bin/freshclam
> ClamAV update process started at Mon Dec  4 09:40:19 2006
> main.cvd is up to date (version: 41, sigs: 73809, f-level: 10, builder:
> tkojm)
> WARNING: Your ClamAV installation is OUTDATED!
> WARNING: Current functionality level = 9, recommended = 10
> DON'T PANIC! Read http://www.clamav.net/faq.html

By installing a more current version of clamav, I recommend using
the one from the security advisory:
http://kolab.org/security/kolab-vendor-notice-14.txt

If there are no new clamav packages provided on kolab.org, you can
prepare those by yourself:
http://wiki.kolab.org/index.php/Upgrading_Clamav

Thomas

Email: thomas at intevation.de