timed out while sending message body

Divan Santana divan.santana at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 22:19:01 CET 2007

Hi All :)

I'm not sure if anyone can help me with this but let me try :)

I have a problem in our mailq there is
-- 368827 Kbytes in 431 Requests

I think this is normal.

The problem is Kolab mail server is killing the ADSL line and I'm not sure
why.

It was a 512K and we upgraded to 1024K(bandwidth is bad here) and still have
the same problem.

When I start Kolab the ADSL line runs terribly slow almost unusable.
And the mailq is backing up and not going down quickly.

In the logs I see lots of:
Connection timed out
and
timed out while sending message body

Is there something on Kolab/postfix specific that is perhaps timing out too
soon and then resending the same message and never completing therefore
killing the line...??

Any ideas/pointers...?

I have checked so many things.

Does
kolabpolicy_time_limit = 3600
kolabpolicy_max_idle = 20
have anything to do with this? What is this - I'm still bit confused by this.

Thanks for any assistance.
--
Divan Santana

Skype:          	DivanSantana