Relayhost and Authentification

Florian Kieling florian at familie-kieling.de
Tue Jan 16 17:08:19 CET 2007

> > I've installed Kolab2 on a openSuSE 10.2. And the test a beautifull. But
> > I've a problem with the relayhost. I must authentificate on it with an
> > username and a password. How can I configure Kolab2 for it?
>
> Did you check the https://<fqdn>/kolab/admin/service/ page?  I assume you
> did, but anyway let us know.    Perhaps you can specify the smtp user and
> password in a related config file in /etc/kolab/templates???
Sorry. My question wasn't complete.
I have an catch-mailbox on my provider. I would become the mails from this
mailbox per fetchmail. If I send an email, the Kolab2 server should send the
mail to the relayhost and must identificate on the relayhost with an username
an a password.
Can I configure this with kolab2 (main.cf.template)?

> You're the 3rd to report a issue with kolab on opensuse-10.2 today.  Was
> there an article/blog about running kolab on opensuse somewhere?
I've looked on http://en.opensuse.org/Kolab and used this informations to
install the Kolab2. It was very simpled.

Florian