mail to shared folders

Matthias Henze lists at mhcsoftware.de
Fri Jan 5 16:33:30 CET 2007

Gunnar Wrobel wrote:

> Matthias Henze <lists at mhcsoftware.de> writes:
>
>> Andrew J. Kopciuch wrote:

> I think this functionality is currently broken. There is an issue in
> the bug tracker about it:
>
> https://www.intevation.de/roundup/kolab/issue828
>
> I posted a possible solution to it a while ago and use it successfully
> for the Kolab on Gentoo version.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Gunnar

ah, interesting ... i found this:

---
virtual_maps =  hash:/etc/postfix/virtual,
                ldap:/etc/postfix/ldapdistlist.cf,
                ldap:/etc/postfix/ldapvirtual.cf,
                pcre:/etc/postfix/kolabvirtual

The content of /etc/postfix/kolabvirtual:

---

in 828.

is this all what is required ? by now i've managed to send messages to
kolab+shared.test at mhcsoftware.de by adding kolab at mhcsoftware.de to the
addressbook. imho there is only an alias required that maps
test at mhcsoftware.de to kolab+shared.test at mhcsoftware.de

cheers
matthias