shared folders and documentation

Matthias Henze matthias at mhcsoftware.de
Tue Jan 2 15:00:00 CET 2007

hi,

i'm trying to get shared folderders doing what i want. i've created a sharde
folder for mail. i can access this folder by imap. i've created a
adressbook entry for this folder. with this kolab (postfix) accepts mail
for the address of the folder. the problem is that cyrus can't deliver the
mail. first i suspected kolabfilter to prvent the delivery but a bit more
coderiading has showen to me that cyrus imapd is the problem.

further i've noticed that "normal" impap folders us / as hirarchy seperator.
with shared folders a dot is used. is this by purpose or is this a bug.

what do i have to do to get maildelivery (also for external mail if
possible) to shared folders up an running? i'm stuck.

my second question is: is there some kind of COMPREHENSIVE documentation
which describes ALL features and how to activate and admister them. i found
nothing usable. perhaps some one can point me to some fine manuales :-)

TIA
matthias