missing imap folders

Matthias Henze matthias at mhcsoftware.de
Tue Jan 2 12:56:18 CET 2007

hi,

i've a similar problem. i've mooved several users with "imapsync" to kolab.
now i can only see the inbox NONE of the subfolders. i've tried to
reconstruct without anny success. no client is able to see the folders.
i've tried: kmail, thunderbird, mulberry.

i'm a bit desperate by now :( perhaps some one can help.

TIA
matthias