Annoying kontact dialog boxes frequently popping up stealing focus

ITSEF Admin itsef-admin at itsef.com
Wed Feb 28 11:17:02 CET 2007

Hi all,

since recently (must have started shortly after the update to kontact
proko2.1.6, though I'm not 100% sure), kontact pops up a "Loading events"
dialog box each and every time the mail gets synced. This has happened in the
past,  but for some odd reason it just got worse as these boxes now steal the
input focus whenever and wherever they appear. This is highly annoying when
typing something somewhere, as letters will get lost during these moments.
I'm aware of https://intevation.de/roundup/kolab/issue1291, so I assume it's
got something to with this. I'm just suprised that it suddenly got much worse
than what it was - the boxes were always there, but the focus-stealing has
never been *that* bad up until now. Any ideas?

Regards,

Thomas