Strategies to implement kolab

Paul Franklin pdf at yugm.org
Wed Dec 12 19:15:28 CET 2007

Well, that is a good warning to me.  I have in the back of my plans to
try to switch Samba to LDAP, but haven't gotten around to it at home.
I've tried at work but made some dumb mistake and got stopped.  It seems
to think the root password is incorrect.
I have only the Kolab instance of Apache and knew better than to try
more with my level of inexperience.
--Paul

--
Paul Douglas Franklin
Computer Manager, Union Gospel Mission of Yakima, Washington