[Scott Martin] Re: Debian Install

Franz Skale i.bin at dah.am
Sat Aug 25 11:13:50 CEST 2007

Gunnar Wrobel schrieb:
> [...]
Hello,
don't use debian sid ot better lenny at the moment. I had severe
troubles with db-4.6 and the gcc-4.2 which is my favourite because of
the new kernel sched. interface. The new version of gcc works for me,
but some problems still arise. Segfautls in the compiling process.
Sendmail only works with db4-6. So you habe to build the packages on
your own. For debian lenny, at the moment, i have a fully working kolab
repository with the latest source. But for x86_64. For better
performance on mysql i use tcmalloc which i packaged too. I can't
provide the packages without upload space. So if there's one i can
upload it very soon.

Rgds.
F.