Kolab 2.0.4 upgrade to 2.1 fails due to DBERROR

Divan Santana divan.santana at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 11:24:08 CEST 2007

On Thursday 16 August 2007 10:22:12 Gunnar Wrobel wrote:
> Yes :) But that would mean that your problem does not result from
> either the annotations.db or mailbox.db file. Question is which file
> berkeley db does complain about.
>
> The tls_sessions.db is by default in berkeley format.
>
> file /kolab/var/imapd/tls_sessions.db
> /kolab/var/imapd/tls_sessions.db: Berkeley DB (Btree, version 9, native
> byte-order)
>
> I think this is just a session cache so you should be able to move it
> away and restard cyrus imapd:
>
> cd /kolab/var/imapd
> mv tls_sessions.db tls_sessions.db.old
> /kolab/bin/openpkg rc imapd restart
>
> Just a wild guess. Does it help?

I'll have to try after hours to put the broken system back in place and try
that because I reverted to my backup when it failed so I am still on the old
version.

Note that both tls_sessions.db and deliver.db: Berkeley DB (Btree, version 9,
native byte-order) and Berkeley DB.

Could it not be the deliver.db file?

I've got two things I'm going to try to fix this.
1) Your suggestion
2) Try upgrade again but this time convert my imap files to Berkeley DB and
not keep it on skiplist as per upgrade notes.

Will let you know the outcome, will try this weekend again. :)

Thanks!!

--
Divan Santana

Skype:                  DivanSantana
Gtalk/MSN:              Divan.Santana at GMail.com

Love God, Love People, Love Life!