kolab daemon, not really daemon !

Alain Spineux aspineux at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 22:04:40 CEST 2007

I made a shorter test. It show how all services suffer the same problem.

But in 2.2 beta 1 cyrus is not connected anymore to the terminal.

It looks native redhat/fedora mysql services also keep fd open, but
other are fine

--------- snip ----------
#!/bin/bash

touch /tmp/kolab.bug
exec 45<> /tmp/kolab.bug

openpkg rc all stop start

sleep 10

echo Now look for open files in kolabs daemons then press ENTER
ps -p `fuser /tmp/kolab.bug 2> /dev/null `
read

exec 45>&-

Alain Spineux
aspineux gmail com