iPlanet to Kolab migration

Stéphane Konstantaropoulos skonstant at sgul.ac.uk
Tue Aug 7 17:49:32 CEST 2007

Hello All,

I have to do a migration from iPlanet 5.2 to Kolab using imapsync it seems
pretty straightforward but I am facing an issue: the INBOX from iPlanet is
copied into cyrus as INBOX/INBOX, I tried a few things with imapsync but to
no avail.

Did anybody have more luck with that?

The user NAMESPACE from iPlanet is empty, maybe that's the source of the
problem. All the other folders are copied without problem.

The tree of iPlanet is "flat" whereas for cyrus all the boxes seem to be
children of INBOX

Thanks for helping,
--
Stéphane Konstantaropoulos -- Web Developer