Kolab 2.0.4 upgrade to 2.1 fails due to DBERROR

Divan Santana divan.santana at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 20:47:44 CEST 2007

Will try converting to berkley db. I was attempting to use the skiplist and
then it errored like that. I did uncomment those lines in imapd.conf

Will try and let you guys know. Another late night weekend though...

--
Divan Santana

Skype:                  DivanSantana
Gtalk/MSN:              Divan.Santana at GMail.com

Love God, Love People, Love Life!