Cyrus-IMAP Server Dead -- Any suggestions???

Webb, Paul pwebb at webbenabled.com
Thu Apr 12 04:53:09 CEST 2007

Webb, Paul wrote:
> So, the next question that I have is simple -- if this error isn't
> fatal, what is causing my imapd to fail loading. Is there a better place
> to look for some diagnostic output?

At least on this question, I think I just found my own answer. In the rc
script, there's a section that talks about verbose output, and the
default is set to off (0). By setting it to on (1), I was able to glean
a little more information. If you'd like to see the log, look at this link:

http://tinyurl.com/2ove67

Hope that helps shed some light on things!
--
Paul Webb
WebbEnabled Solutions, LLC
pwebb at webbenabled.com