Invalid sender

André Karlsson andre at solutrix.se
Tue Apr 10 20:46:21 CEST 2007

Hello

I am back with the problem of invalid sender, a problem that appears when
you send mail from a kolab account to a kolab account using an
unauthenticated smtp relay.

The "correct" way of doing this should be to add the smtp relays to the list
of privileged networks.

However this is not an option since I have a hard time predicting all the
relays :O. And typing 0.0.0.0/0 sounds really stupid , since I don’t really
know who you define a privileged network, is that ONLY allowing all inbound
mails from any domain to the server? Or is it something else to it.

Best Regards André