horde + kolab compatibility and more support

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at pardus.de
Thu Apr 5 14:24:03 CEST 2007

Hi Rajnish,

> Now i have compiled horde+kolab package successfully.

Good to hear that the latest fix worked for you. Could you please send
me the output of the command:

ls -la /kolab/var/kolab/www/horde/config/

That would help me to diagnose if my fix actually worked or
not. Thanks!!

> I can login in horde after as change by you in horde-kolab package
> at server. I have create one user from kolab-web and put into in
> /kolab/var/kolab/www/horde/config/config.php after doing this i am
> only able to login to this account(admin) through horde. But i want
> to login as simple user which was create into kolab-web it is not
> loggined through horde. Any other configuration to integrate from
> kolab + horde.

Usually you should be able to login with any user you defined in the
Kolab web admin frontend. But as you know I need error messages in
order to diagnose your problem :) Do you get anything in your Horde
log file (probably at /tmp/horde.log)?

Is your imap server running fine? Can a user that cannot log in to
Horde log in via a normal client like Kontact or Thunderbird?

Cheers,

Gunnar