Unabel to open Horde web client

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at pardus.de
Tue Apr 3 15:15:16 CEST 2007

Hi Rajnish,

>               I think this log will help you to get resolve my problem

well, nearly ;)

> RPM build errors:
>     Bad exit status from /kolab/RPM/TMP/rpm-tmp.44967 (%install)
> obmtool:WARNING: install failure. Missing /kolab/RPM/PKG/horde-kolab-20070319-2.ix86-rhl4.4-kolab.rpm

This tells me that there was indeed a build error affecting
horde-kolab (Bad exit status). It does not tell me what actually
happened there. This would have been in the lines right above that
message :) So could send the lines above the line that says "RPM build
errors"?

Did you also check
http://wiki.kolab.org/index.php/Kolab2_Server_Troubleshooting_-_Horde
and followed the instructions given there?

Running

rm -rf /kolab/RPM/PKG/*
rm -rf /kolab/RPM/TMP/*
rm -rf /kolab/RPM/SRC/*

would clean your build environment. Afterwards you could try to run

sh obmtool kolab

again. Did you do that?

Cheers,

Gunnar