Connection Timed Out - Error

Rich Sanders rdsanders at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 1 01:57:45 CEST 2007

I have Kolab 2.0.4 up and running on my Fedora 6 box.  I am able to
connect to the Web Interface, add users, etc.  Everything seemed to be
in working order until I tried to connect using both Thunderbird and
Outlook (with Toltec).

When I try to "Get" mail, I get a connection timed out error.  I tried
with and without TLS, I do not get the error when I use SSL but I also
don't receive mail.  I have been able to send mail using both
Thunderbird and Outlook (TLS and SSL) but of coarse I can't verify that
it really went since I can't retrieve mail.

Can someone point me in the right direction to investigate.  I am more
then willing to do the troubleshooting, it is the only way to learn.
Being a newbie to the Email Server realm, I have exhausted all my basic
knowledge of Email Servers (after a week investigating each night) and
need someone to point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance,

Rich