Delegating a task to another person using OL + Toltec

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Sep 25 18:58:45 CEST 2006

On Wednesday 20 September 2006 13:25, Andreas Gungl wrote:
> my environment is Win XP SP 2 (German), Outlook 2002 SP 3 (German), Toltec
> 2.0.9. Inviting people to events works fine. I'm using OL + Toltec in
> parallel with Kontact from KDE 3.5.4.
>
> I try to assign a task to another user. I get ask if I want to send a
> message to that user.

Note that there is no way to make Outlook send an iCalendar compatible task
email, to my best knowledge.

> Afterwards OL complains about not being able to find
> a tasks folder ("Aufgaben" in German).
>
> An interesting observation is, I have a calendar folder named "Kalender" in
> OL (which has the name Calendar on the server). However I have a
> folder "Tasks" in OL (which indeed has the name Tasks on the server).
>
> Can somebody tell me what to do to get OL working?

You could at least check that the annotation on the task folder is correct
using cyradm.

Bernhard
--
Managing Director - Owner, www.intevation.net       (Free Software Company)
Germany Coordinator, fsfeurope.org       (Non-Profit Org for Free Software)