mail for xyz.de loops back to myself?

Dominik Elsbroek mail at elsbroek.com
Thu Sep 7 17:57:33 CEST 2006

Hi there,

I have the following error occurring if a send a mail to an e-mail
address at my domain:
All mails send to my kolab server return with message body:

This is the Postfix program at host www.xyz.de.

                        The Postfix program

<technik at xyz.de>: mail for xyz.de loops back to myself

whats the problem? i installed kolab with hostname www.xyz.de and as
mailserver i entered xyz.de. Do I have to enter both times only xyz.de
or is my configuration at another point wrong?
any hints?

regards
Dominik Elsbroek