kmail always starts after login

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Sep 5 09:29:35 CEST 2006

On Tuesday 05 September 2006 03:06, Thomas Spuhler wrote:
> On Monday 04 September 2006 05:59 pm, Alex Chejlyk wrote:
> > Nils wrote:

> > > I just noticed that kmail always starts after I log in. This is since
> > > I configured kontact with kolabwizzard for kolab.
> > >
> > > I checked ~/.kde/Autostart but did not find anything. Also I googled a
> > > bit but didn't find the answer.

> I worked pretty long on this. I was told kalarm needs the imap resource and
> therefore opens either (depending on version) Kontakt or Kmail.

Yes this is correct.
As some of the appointments are in imap, korgac needs them to
make sure that reminders fire.

> Turn of  "start alarm client at login" and you get what you want.

Which mean: You will not get reminded anymore. :)

--
Managing Director - Owner, www.intevation.net       (Free Software Company)
Germany Coordinator, fsfeurope.org       (Non-Profit Org for Free Software)