Kolab Installation on Suse 10.1 aborts

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Oct 24 21:34:17 CEST 2006

On Saturday 21 October 2006 18:32, Mr. Gear wrote:
> Thanks for this tip. I would gladly follow your advice, but on the
> suggested url : ftp://ftp.openpkg.org/release/2.5/SRC/
>
> I can't see any files??
>
> So the essential files
> openpkg-2.5.0-2.5.0.src.rpm
> openpkg-2.5.0-2.5.0.src.sh
>
> are not available?

You need to register with OpenPKG (gratis) to see all files
in there. This is a bit confusing at times.

What you also can try is using Kolab Server 2.1beta2,
which is the version we recommend for new installations and production use.
It is based on OpenPKG 2.5.

Bernhard

--
Managing Director - Owner, www.intevation.net       (Free Software Company)
Germany Coordinator, fsfeurope.org       (Non-Profit Org for Free Software)