[Resolved] Kolab / Postfix : relay acces denied

Ger Apeldoorn g.apeldoorn at argoss.nl
Tue Oct 17 12:12:27 CEST 2006

You changed it in the template right? If you change it in the main.cf it will
be overwritten with the next restart of your server :)

Templates are at /kolab/etc/kolab/templates

Greetings,
Ger.

Op dinsdag 17 oktober 2006 11:31, schreef Damien Ulrich:
> Ok, I've found how to do the trick :
> I changed, in postfix's main.cf :
> smtpd_recipient_restrictions = permit_mynetworks, reject_unauth_destination
> (from postconf)
> to :
> smtpd_recipient_restrictions = check_relay_domains
>
> I think (not sure) I'll need to add security restrictions for relaying
> Any confirmation ? :P
>
> Thanks to all for having helped me to concentrate on the right problem !!!
>
> Dams

ARGOSS: your partner for atmospheric, marine & coastal information
P O Box 61
8325ZH Vollenhove The Netherlands
tel +31-527-242299 fax +31-527-242016
Web http://www.argoss.nl

Confidentiality Notice & Disclaimer
The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are intended only for the
use of the e-mail addressee(s) shown. If you are not that person, or one of
those persons, you are not allowed to take any action based upon it or to
copy it, forward, distribute or disclose the contents of it and you should
please delete it from your system.

ARGOSS Holding BV and its subsidiaries do not accept any liability for any
errors or omissions in the context of this e-mail or its attachments which
arise as a result of Internet transmission, nor accept liability for
statements which are those of the author and not clearly made on behalf of
ARGOSS.