apache kolab see Vol 31, Issue 26

Steffen Hansen steffen at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se
Fri Oct 13 14:05:42 CEST 2006

On Friday 13 October 2006 01:47, bugman wrote:
> OK, I don't understand what to do.
> I'm running a Mandriva 2006 server and Kolab works great!
> But I want my cake and eat it too. :)
>
> I would like to get apache to serve my intranet web pages, emanuals
> and photo album.
>
> The Kolab  templates (for Mandriva)
> are: /modules.d/41_mod_ssl.default-vhost.conf
> since http.conf wasn't changed or modified, shouldn't it work?
> alas, I get nothing. blank page.
> ie. index.php, header.inc, footer.inc. which all query a mysql
> database.

Are you running an OpenPKG based Kolab or a "native"? The regular
version is running under OpenPKG. You can add your own web stuff to:

/kolab/etc/kolab/templates/httpd.local.template

and then run /kolab/sbin/kolabconf

regards
--
Steffen Hansen          |       Klarälvdalens Datakonsult AB
Senior Software Engineer|       http://www.klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se