Change organizer of event?

ITSEF Admin itsef-admin at itsef.com
Tue Oct 3 11:08:00 CEST 2006

Hi all,

we recently ran into a little problem: We've moved an agenda from Outlook to
Kontact (proko2) by using a Palm PDA. That went great, but later we
discovered a catch: None of the events that were created that way has the
"Organizer" set properly. Consequently, the current owner of the agenda
cannot work with these events to the full extent, as she's not the organizer.

Hence: Is there any way to change the organizer of an event? If there isn't
anything "built-in", would editing the raw messages e.g. on the server help?

Thanks in advance,

Thomas