I NEED to filter spam

Divan Santana Divan.Santana at gmail.com
Sat Nov 25 22:38:39 CET 2006

Shees! I am very glad! Great!

Please feel free to add to that page!

I have LOTS to still add, just haven't done it so far.

Still have another problem I haven't yet figured out!
Is that if a user sends a virus(or appears to come from him) amavis notifies
the user. I want to switch this off because lots of spoof viruses come
through and then it keeps notifying them for no reason.