serious problemes with duplicated messages

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri Nov 24 18:45:33 CET 2006

On Thursday 23 November 2006 12:19, ITSEF Admin wrote:
> > The Proko2 branch is the conservative choice for production systems.
> > We are forwardporting all fixes to KDE 3.5
>
> But not all features, right?

We do port all features as well, except the ones that KDE developer
do not want in their because of architecture problems.
The only example I know of are the local distribution lists.

> I tested a KDE 3.5.5 setup and noticed that
> its Kontact does not seem to have the local subscription feature, which
> allows to split accounts into DIMAP/IMAP, thus gaining a significant
> performance advantage.

Hmm I will ask Till about this, maybe this is the second example.

--
Managing Director - Owner, www.intevation.net       (Free Software Company)
Germany Coordinator, fsfeurope.org       (Non-Profit Org for Free Software)