Changing server host name - what to be aware of?

ITSEF Admin itsef-admin at itsef.com
Wed Nov 1 15:57:29 CET 2006

On Thursday 26 October 2006 10:40, ITSEF Admin wrote:
[...]
> - All kolabHomeServer entries in LDAP (anybody aware of an easy way to do
> this?)
> - Maybe changing the CA/certificates to reflect the change
>
> Anything else I need to be aware of?

grep discovered a few more places:

- Change "fqdnhostname" in /kolab/etc/kolab/kolab.conf and run kolabconf
- Change "ServerAdmin" and "ServerName" in /kolab/etc/apache/apache.base

Other than that only file in /kolab/etc/ca and /kolab/etc/backup***, but I
don't think I need to change them (I'm going to replace the ca anyway with
one administrated with 'tinyCA2').

Cheerio,

Thomas