Fatal error: Call to undefined function: get() in /kolab/var/kolab/www/horde/config/prefs.php on line 111

will trillich will at serensoft.com
Mon May 22 23:21:42 CEST 2006

zut alors. i can't figure out the apache config that's hinted at, in
http://wiki.kolab.org/index.php/Sarge. anybody have any ideas?

On 5/22/06, Andrew J. Kopciuch <akopciuch at bddf.ca> wrote:
> /home/will/kolab/server/  -> ???
>
> Is your /kolab directory symlinked?  Or is there some other reason you have
> the kolab web root in another place?

indeed it's symlinked (/home has lots more room).

# ls -l /kolab
lrwxrwxrwx  1 root root 24 May 20 10:50 /kolab -> /home/will/kolab/server//

> I'll bet your PHP can not find the Horde Lib files in the include path.  Hence
> the errors.

php can surely follow symlinks, i presume?

--
will trillich
"Their is five errers in this sentance."